How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

[Events 2.0] Notifications When Someone Registers

In Legacy events there was an option to send the organizer an email when someone registers for the event. I'm not seeing that option in Events 2.0 - can that option be added back??? Thank you!

88 Comments
SethM47
Rookie

We are still waiting for the option of getting an email when someone registers for an event. Just keeps saying "planned" for this month. And the way you have to build an event where more than one person registers, as in someone registers for multiple people in an office, you have to build each block in instead of it popping up each time they hit add another guest, etc. This makes for a lot of unnecessary work building the event and blank fields on the registration view if they only have 1-2 to register, it should pop down when clicked like the Legacy. 

PeterT4965
Marketing Legend

Take note: Events 2.0 now has "Send me an email when someone registers for this event" option at the bottom left of the Edit > "Event basics" page. 

AFP-FW
Campaign Contributor

PeterT4965 - I have that option checked on my events, and it does nothing.

RaeSchafer
Campaign Collaborator

I checked the "Send me an email when someone registers" yesterday, and it worked.  

DebraG442
Constant Contact Partner

I have numerous events marked to notify me when someone is registered and we are still not getting the notification. Seems like a glitch...I see others are having the same issue still! 

KimT462
Rookie

Thank you so much! We got our first email notification when someone registered. It's wonderful to have this feature back!

Jesus_F
Employee

I hope everyone is excited to know that this feature was released! You can now opt-in for email notifications when new event registrations are received, with a considerable improvement in the amount of information we provide compared to legacy Events (such as the event name that was registered for). 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

As Jesus mentioned, event registration notifications are now available! You will need to click the checkbox when creating an event to opt-in to receive emails related to your event.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More