Export Campaign Reports for Multiple Campaigns at once

0 Votes

I want to be able to download an aggregate list of people emails that bounced. I do not want to go to each newsletter and down load each one at a time. This is so time consuming to do.

3 Comments
William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

VickiE65
Rookie

Hello Constant Contact Team, 

Thank you for all your hard work, and for creating a product we truly enjoy utilizing. 

I have a small suggestion that I know would save a lot of time for our organization as a whole (Blue Trust). We often send multiple campaigns in a day that are identical but with different contact lists. It would save a lot of time if all of those contact lists could be downloaded in sync with each other. Currently I need to click back into each individual campaign and export the lists one at a time. 

Let me know if there is already a solution to this. And Thank you for having a place for us to leave thoughts like this. 

With Gratitude, 

Molly

nextdayplus
Rookie

You allow me to click one campaign or multiple campaigns to get the total statistics of a campaign.  For the B2B sector, I need more info than that.  If I am sending a campaign to active customers to register for a demo of our products, I need to see who opened the email so I can isolate the emails who did not.  Email marketing is part of my sales process so knowing a customer wanted to take part in a demo but never opened the email in the campaign drives my sales reps to call their customers to ensure they got the invite.  Since I have a sales team and I want the email campaign to come from each rep to their own customer base, I would need to go into each email of the campaign click open then export the email list.  This is an insane amount of time since 6 reps with a 4 email campaign and 4 resends is 96 emails I need to open and click the open link to then merge the data to one list.  This takes hours.  Same analysis is done for clicks, unsubscribes, bounces, etc.  We need way better reporting.  Since you already have a feature that globally reports on all campaigns into one list, you have the technology and foundation to easily create detailed reporting from that framework.  What I am asking for is not difficult since you already have the feature holistically.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Read More
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More