How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

New Tier

0 Votes

I know that this borders on a breach of the posting regulations, but it is a genuine suggestion and one that I hope you seriously consider before blocking my post. I think you would be well-served by implementing an additional plan tier for not-for-profit orgs who send out large number of campaigns per month. We send out a free daily meditation email to our 61,000 subscribers and we are drowning in overage charges. I would love to see a 35 emails /contact tier at a reasonable price. Our bill has nearly quadrupled since you set the limit at 24/contact/month . . . I am currently working with the retention department, who have been helpful and kind(Thanks Laura!), so this is not a complaint email, at all. I am genuinely suggesting that a new tier would be a great addition to your current plans and I hope that it will be considered.

1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Does Not Meet Idea Requirements

Hi @Nouwen_Team. Thank you for your feedback. While this doesn't fall under our Idea Guidelines, I did want to acknowledge your feedback regarding our pricing and the overages. I'll send this over to the appropriate team.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More