How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Tool box is blocked

When I'm trying to edit a block the tool box gets in the way and I can't see what I'm trying to edit in the header. This is very annoying. I mentioned it last year in a chat and it still isn't fixed!

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

@SusanS222 When viewing your email, I can see the toolbar appearing normally as I scroll. The behavior is not reproducible across all accounts so we need to collect information from users affected by the toolbar not appearing even when the browser is set to 100% zoom and the window is at full width. Please email communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the following information:

• Username
  • A reference to this post, such as a link
  • Browser(s) affected
  • Full page screenshot of the missing toolbar
  • A screen recording if possible
  • Operating system

The more information we receive, the easier it will be for our product team to research the issue.

42 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @rcppubs23. Comments and engagements with the post are used for tracking purposes on our end. When we receive information that we request from customers, this is also brought over to the appropriate teams for review so they can dig further into why this occurs.

Frank_Furness
Rookie

I find this so frustrating I am considering switching

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More