Community Coaches Spotlight: David Fischer

Caitlin_M
Administrator

CRT-408-Blog-Promo-578x225 (1).png

Welcome to Community Coaches Callout, where we shine a light on the awesome individuals who make up the Community Coaches team. These dedicated super users go above and beyond to provide invaluable product and marketing insights to their fellow users in the Constant Contact Community. Our Coaches bring a unique perspective as business owners themselves.

We're thrilled to highlight @DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth this month.

Can you tell us about your business?

12a8408b-dc2c-4bb7-9b08-30fe8732beb1.pngSolutions for Growth is a full-service marketing agency that helps small businesses grow sales with affordable professional marketing tailored to their unique needs.

We’ve structured Solutions for Growth to give clients access to professional-grade marketing tools, and experienced marketing professionals. With our process and smart team, we offer accountable, high-quality marketing at a fraction of the cost you’d pay at a larger agency – and offer that service nationwide.

We’ve got the common sense, experience, and backgrounds that give us unique insights to develop plans that produce results.

How long have you been in business?

14 years

What does an average workday look like for you?

Most days I'm on calls or videos with clients exploring the best ways to drive more growth for them. The conversation typically touches on a particular goal, such as introducing a new product, growing sales from current customers, or getting new customers. Each of those goals requires its own strategy, messaging, and tools.

I also enjoy meeting with Solutions for Growth's team of marketers, discussing client programs, reviewing print or digital designs, or fine-tuning digital campaigns to provide clients with the best possible ROI.

How long have you been working with Constant Contact?

14 years

What inspired you to become a Community Coach?

It's very rewarding to share with small business owners the huge amount of Constant Contact expertise and email marketing knowledge we've accumulated over the years. It's wonderful when a small business owner replies to one of my posts with a "...thank you for the suggestion, that helped me resolve that issue..."

What is your favorite feature or tool within the Constant Contact platform?

Hard to answer that, since there are so many features that help develop emails, social media posts, surveys, and events. Overall, the Constant Contact system has evolved into the most easy-to-use tool for developing campaigns to reach one's goals. The system design is intuitive, fast, and efficient, allowing us to develop amazing campaigns for clients.

When you're not running your business and contributing to the Community, what do you like to do?

CRT-408-Social-Org-Promo-1080x1080 (2).png

I'm an avid road biker and favor long-distance rides. Each year, I ride a "Century Ride" which is 100 miles in one day. Last year I rode from the New Jersey coast to the Pennsylvania border, and back.

Is there anywhere in the world you haven't been to that you'd love to see?

I've been lucky to travel across much of the US and Europe. I'm hoping to visit New Zealand in the near future.

So where can we find you?

You can visit my website to learn more about Solutions For Growth or email me to discuss your marketing needs. 

Thank you, David, for taking the time to let us learn more about you. We're so grateful to have you as part of the Constant Contact Community!

3 Comments

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Featured Article

Announcing Campaign Builder!

Save time and build effective marketing campaigns with Campaign Builder.

See Article

Featured Thread

Casual Conversations: What is your favorite hobby?

Do you like to paint? Play sports? Garden? Whatever the hobby may be, join the conversation and tell us about it!

View thread

Featured Article

Community Roundup: May 2024

Check out all the great articles, discussions, and events for the month of May!

See Article