cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Constant Contact automatically dedupe when sending an email?

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Will Constant Contact automatically dedupe when sending an email?

I want to send my email to more than one email list. There may be common contacts in the lists. Does Constant Contact automatically dedupe the list (and any that have unsubscribed) prior to sending?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Will Constant Contact automatically dedupe when sending an email?

Hi @VickiB534,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Our system will automatically dedupe the lists if the same contacts are spread over multiple lists. Also, any contact that unsubscribes will automatically be removed from all lists and will be placed within the Unsubscribed status. They will not be able to receive any more mailings until they resubscribe. I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
All Star

Thank you so much.

CTCT Employee

Hello @VickiB534,

You are very welcome. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing