cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email...

I am so sorry for my ignorance....what is CTCT? Thank you for the suggestions!

Honored Contributor

CTCT = Constant Contact. That's the name the company uses here on the board. I don't mind using CC either. CTCT is their stock handle on NASDAQ

Occasional Participant

How can I upload a flyer into the body of my email - the flyer promotion is the email..

Where or which template can be used for creating a flyer in CT?

i have a pdf that i want to use as the whole email..can i?

?

Contributing Solution Provider

Re: i have a pdf that i want to use as the whole email..can i?

While you cannot insert the PDF file directly into your email, MyLibrary and MyLibrary Plus allow you to upload PDF documents that you can link to from within your emails.

Another option would be to convert the pdf to an image file and insert the image into the email block.

Wishing you awesome and continuing success,

Sumner

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.
Honored Contributor

Do you intend to use that PDF file layout on a continual basis or as a one time thing?

The usual issue with converting full page PDF files to a graphic is one of scaling.

Most often they end up unreadable at the lower scale.

Frequent Visitor

This is the issue I am having. When I convert the pdf to jpg the sizes are too small and blurry. Any other ways of doing this? I have to take the newsletter which is in pdf and send it as part of the e-mail blast.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hey Brian,

The nature of the JPG file format will cause data to be removed, its the way the .JPG format stores its data called lossy compression. As such its not a great conversion tool for this application.

If you want I can try some things for you.  Send the PDF file to clique_marketing@yahoo.com and I'll try something's that I usually try. Not seeing the PDF file I can't promise you anything but I'd like the challenge.

Tony Schaefer
Constant Contact Solution Provider -- Consultation and Remote tutoring available --
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Occasional Visitor

I've uploaded a PDF file How do i insert to email template? as if the 'insert' button doesn't work

Occasional Advisor

How can I send a pdf flyer?

Is there a way to mail a pdf flyer so that it will be open when received and large enough to read easily? I can do that through my private email without triggering a spam response. What about through ConstantContact? An open flyer is more appealing and dramatic to my recipients than one they have to find through a link.