Event Confirmation Email

RaeSchafer
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

The automatically generated confirmation of a registration is putting the logo from the landing page on the email, but the logo is blurry. I've tested sending it to a yahoo, gmail and outlook address. Is there a way I can fix that - it looks fine on the landing page.

8 REPLIES 8
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RaeSchafer ,

What is the size of the logo image that you have associated with the email basics?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
RaeSchafer
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I tried it with several versions but my preferred logo is 325 x 454.  It looks fine on the landing page, but in the email it is very large.  Probably the size of a page.  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Does the logo look different between the desktop and mobile version of the confirmation email? Or is it the same blurriness?

William A
RaeSchafer
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

It looks fine on the mobile version.  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thank you for the follow-up. We may need to keep exploring this issue, to see if we can recreate it, or to confirm if it's a weird fluke with this particular event / logo image.

For live troubleshooting, I'd advise calling general support. Otherwise you can utilize Chat support, or we can continue troubleshooting through the Community team by emailing social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Regardless of the channel, we'll need some of the following info for troubleshooting:

• your account username - so we can make sure we're troubleshooting in the correct account
  • the name of the affected event(s) - so we can make copies to safely troubleshoot the confirmations
  • the exact image file used for the logo in the event - so we can test if it always results in the blurriness or not
  • a screencap of how the confirmation email looks on desktop, if you're able, to see if we can recreate the issue exactly as it's occurring for you and your registrants

If you choose to call or chat for live troubleshooting, it'd likely be beneficial to reference this Community thread, or provide the URL in the address bar.

William A
RaeSchafer
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you.  I have just sent 2 emails with the information you need, and a forward of the test confirmation email.  

William_A
Administrator

Thank you, I spoke with our higher level technical team, and they're going to investigate the sizing issue further. If they have any updates or suggestions/workarounds to communicate, they'll do so via email within the next four business days. I also tracked the feature request regarding global ticket limits that you mentioned.

William A
RaeSchafer
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks.  I appreciate the followup.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST