Header photo not going all the way to the border

SOLVED
Go to solution
REINM
Campaign Expert
0 Votes
When I first started using CC our banner went all the way to the edge of the inside box. But now it does not. It always leaves a bit of white space between the border and the banner/header I'm inserting. Is there a way to change that? I want it to stretch all the way across. Thanks for any tips. Rami
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NancyS9253
Campaign Collaborator

Two little nav buttons at the top - one horizontal, one vertical. If they are highighted, turn them off and you can drag to the margins again. It worked for me. Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 10.25.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-07 at 10.25.50 AM.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NancyS9253
Campaign Collaborator

Two little nav buttons at the top - one horizontal, one vertical. If they are highighted, turn them off and you can drag to the margins again. It worked for me. Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 10.25.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-07 at 10.25.50 AM.png

REINM
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Wow. Just like that! Thank you so much! 

NancyS9253
Campaign Collaborator

My response as well :surprised:

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (60%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST