[RESOLVED Feb 19, 2024] System issue regarding campaign activity data, previews, reporting

DeenaT32
Rookie

This only seems to happen on holidays when support is not available.....

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone, the issue has been resolved by the devs. If you encounter a different issue you need support for, please reach out to one of our available support channels, including here in the Community. 

9 REPLIES 9
CaraM9
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting the same message when I attempt to open my draft email.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DeenaT32 ,

Support channels are open today. Devs are aware and are working to address the issue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ShantiM
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting an "error getting campaign activity" message when I try to send out the newsletter I have been working on all day.  It has disappeared from my campaigns as well and not showing in the preview.  It was just working fine and all of a sudden the error message when I went to send the campaign.  I just waited 20 minutes on the customer service phone number for help and I tried live chat to which nobody answered. Please help. 

NCGRS
Rookie
0 Votes

I, too, am currently experiencing this problem... not for the first time, either.

ShantiM
Rookie
0 Votes

I am getting an "error getting campaign activity" message when I try to send out the newsletter I have been working on all day.  It has disappeared from my campaigns as well and not showing in the preview.  It was just working fine and all of a sudden the error message when I went to send the campaign.  I just waited 20 minutes on the customer service phone number for help and I tried live chat to which nobody answered. Please help. 

WEOmaha
Rookie
0 Votes

I am dealing with this same issue and the live chat has been loading for minutes on end.

What does Constant Contact have against Mondays? :wink: Anyway, trying to get an email that needs to go out today sent.

CityOfTorrance
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

We consistently encounter the same message while trying to work on a campaign draft, and this is not the first occurrence. This disruption is impeding our workflow, and unfortunately, customer support is currently unavailable. Despite being on hold for almost an hour, we have not received assistance, and the chat function seems non-responsive as well. Your prompt attention to resolving this matter is appreciated. Constant Contact, could you provide an estimate of the time required to address this issue? Any insights would be valuable as we strive to manage our time and adjust our workflow accordingly. Please see attached image of error message. Thank you!

Screenshot_1.png

KBC_NC
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I'm also getting the "Error getting campaign activity by activityId 7df3d695-1751-48d5-8a67-7c24b0cbe1d0: undefined" error. Argh!

William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone, the issue has been resolved by the devs. If you encounter a different issue you need support for, please reach out to one of our available support channels, including here in the Community. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST