[Resolved] System Issue January 13-14, 2024 - account functionality, emails, contacts, billing

lonestarbulldogvolunteer
Rookie

I've been working on a newsletter all day.... and now it seems to be GONE. I sent one test email to myself, which came through fine, but then I went back in to make more revisions. I received the red error message when I wanted to check the links.... the first four times, it was fine. Under campaigns, it now just shows a draft was created about 8 hours ago and the thumbnail is blank. PLEASE tell me it's not gone forever....... I beg of you. Or someone. I will rip my hair out and drink more wine, if so.

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some users experienced an issue last night when trying to access their email campaigns, billing elements, contacts UI, and other sections of accounts. At this time, the issue has been resolved and all Constant Contact functionality has been restored.

If you are still experiencing issues, please log out of your account, fully exit your browser, and then log back in again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team so we can further assist you.

117 REPLIES 117
GloriaG41
Rookie
0 Votes
I am getting the following error message when trying to edit a draft email campaign: Error getting campaign activity by activityId 734cd189-6ccd-4183-90b6-f7106c17d1cf: undefined I am unable to preview, create, edit, or send emails. This issue started this evening. Is CC experiencing server issues?
VENUSANDVICTORY
Rookie
0 Votes
Does anyone know if there is a server outage, I cannot get into one of my campaigns and it says draft and I am not sure why.
Cherylcmf
Rookie
0 Votes
I get this error message: Error getting campaign activity by activityId 9919de05-fb7d-4a33-8cf9-c44b83eb1bba: undefined when trying to copy a previous email to edit and send new.
Zumba_for_Boomers
Rookie
0 Votes
I am unable to "see" the who has opened my emails and who has "clicked". Is that feature broken?
BobR324
Rookie
0 Votes
Problem trying to send my first emails cause PayPal keeps saying “something is wrong” when setting up. Please help.
L16923
Rookie
0 Votes
It won't let me add the country for my physical address. When you click on the drop down menu nothing happens! Please HELP!!!
JohnB305
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes, same problem here.  Very irritating.

L16923
Rookie
0 Votes

Ikr! 😤

L39292
Rookie
0 Votes

Same! Very frustrating, as I am trying to send a time-sensitive campaign!!! PLEASE FIX!

L16923
Rookie
0 Votes

Me too! 😫 Makes me not even want to do business with them! 😡

RebeccaK360
Rookie
0 Votes
It says in RED at top of email. Unable to Save Document. ?????? I was able to save first version.
user031945
Rookie
0 Votes
Hey, I'm currently setting up my constant contact account but it's not letting me pay for a plan because of the country. I'm from New Zealand and it doesnt let me add my postal code because its set in US and doesnt allow me to change it to NZ. It says it needs 5-9 numbers for a US postal code but I live in New Zealand and we only have 4 numbers in our postal codes. Could you please help me. Cheers. Shayden
KimA402
Rookie
0 Votes
Is anyone else having the issue of small changes not saving after it says "saved"? I've had several emails be sent out with typing errors due to this, even after they were corrected and reviewed.
CaptJack
Rookie
0 Votes
Greetings! I signed up for CC late yesterday and was hoping to dive in this weekend. BUT, I've hit a technical snag right from the start and tech support is closed. 😞 On the Account Details screen (org info, personal info, etc.), I filled in ALL of the fields and I keep getting an error message of "You need to fill out the empty fields below to continue". I can't get past it to do anything. I tried clearing my browser data, no luck. Help??
JamesL472
Rookie
0 Votes

I wish I could help but I'm in the same sauce 

DrewW98
Rookie
0 Votes
What does it mean, when the first attempt I make to set up my CC account is halted by the Account Details space "Select Country" being inexplicably greyed out? Either it's poorly coded or poorly laid out. Either way it makes a terrible 1st impression.
KandysH
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I am from Canada and when I’m choosing the buy now option and trying to sign up, it won’t let me type letters for my postal code. Only numbers which is for zip codes. Please help I’m on a time crunch with my Shopify store. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

We are aware that some users experienced an issue last night when trying to access their email campaigns, billing elements, contacts UI, and other sections of accounts. At this time, the issue has been resolved and all Constant Contact functionality has been restored.

If you are still experiencing issues, please log out of your account, fully exit your browser, and then log back in again. If the issue persists, please contact our support team so we can further assist you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST