Discover Effective Email Template Design Tips for Non-Profits

delayed segment refresh today

SeanK260
Marketing Legend

I'm struggling with segments that take over 30 minutes to resolve today. I've currently got 6 segments stuck at processing and I need to make 18 more. Is anyone able to create a segment in a reasonable amount of time? I've made hundreds of segments in the last 5 years with Constant Contact and they usually took 1-2 minutes at most. I've found other forum posts here from users having similar issues in 2024. I'd really love to know if this is the new normal as I currently cannot get my job done if I need to wait 30 minutes to make a segment. I have a ticket open with no response yet, but it is clear I will not meet my deadlines already. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SeanK260 ,

Please call our general phone support so they can troubleshoot your segmentation refresh issue live. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST