Advice on this email please

MarcusS704
Rookie

https://conta.cc/3URWKby

This was our very first attempt at sending out emails so anything that will help us to get better would be great!

Annie

2 REPLIES 2
StacyK73
Rookie

Looks great! I am not sure you need your logo on the bottom and top of the email. Also, I see you also have "share" buttons for social media but I do not see buttons that will lead you to your social pages or website. Looks like a wonderful product!

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hey @MarcusS704. Congrats on your first send! Feels good to check that task off, huh? I'd be happy to also chime in here.

I like the imagery you're using to "wrap" the email and all the design elements like the buttons and borders which match your branding. Something that was brought up during our webinar was the usage of a call-to-action (CTA). In your email, you have four "Learn More" buttons very close to each other. I'd recommend removing the buttons under each product and replacing them one button with simpler text that isn't as pushy. An example would be "Show me more products". 

A small note with your opening text: I recommend putting a break between each paragraph so it's easier to read.

@StacyK73 mentioned in their reply that they didn't see a button linking to your website. The logos are clickable but I'd include a link in your footer in case the clickable logo isn't obvious to your readers. 

Since you're starting out, I recommend visiting our New Customer Hub which has a bunch of resources to guide you through using your account. I especially like the video tutorials. 

Welcome to Constant Contact!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST