I am using Georgia as the font for my campaigns, and I am using Gmail in the Chrome browser on a PC. Everything is fine until I send a test; even then, the font is fine until I go to "view entire message" (Gmail clips my message due to length, which is to be expected). When the message opens in its own tab, suddenly half the text blocks are in Arial, and not Georgia. I have tried copying into Notepad and recopying into CC; I have also tried deleting the offending boxes entirely, inserting new ones from the build menu, and retyping the text from scratch. This is time-consuming and neither solved the issue. Please fix this.
... View more