Analytics for Share URLs

GreenChimneys
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello!

Is there any news on the development of tracking the number of hits or views of the Share URL? I realize you can track URL clicks within your campaign, but if we're encouraging staff to share the URL, and promoting it via social, why can't we see the overall view to the Share URL? I've seen other products far less savvy than Constant Contact offering this analytic. Am I missing something? Or is there a reason why this isn't being offered? 

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Adelina_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @GreenChimneys 

We unfortunately still don't have a way to track those links in the Share URL. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Right now we do not have a time window in which we could promise that this feature would be added. I have passed this information to our developers and if you'd like we can email you when/ if this feature gets added!

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.