Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Feedback

CiaraG5
Rookie
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ciarag5! Thanks for coming over to the Template Feedback board. 

I like the professional feel of your email and the inclusion of those all-important redirect links to have your contacts learn more about the case studies you reference. This helps to cut down on the length of your email and also drives traffic to your website. Your hyperlinks are clear as they are underlined and a different color from the rest of the text. There's also a nice balance between the amount of text and images you have. I didn't feel like I was reading a wall of text.

Something that was mentioned during the webinar was the importance of branding, which includes your logo. I wasn't able to find your logo until I scrolled to the very bottom of the email. If you can upload a file of your logo, I suggest inserting it right at the top of your email and linking it to your website. Instead of using hyperlinked text as your section dividers, maybe you could turn them into a colored headline using the headline block. The dark green used towards the bottom of your email on the circular images would fit nicely as a background color and make the sections stand out more. Because of the light outer background and the white inner background color, try adding a very thin colored border similar to how you have the "News & Insights" page designed on your website.

Overall, this was a great example of what you've done so far. After you make changes, keep an eye on your reporting, especially those clicks. If you have some spare time, check out our Be A Marketer podcast which covers a wide variety of topics.

Also, feel free to share your knowledge and feedback with other Constant Contact users on the Template Feedback board!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST