Master email marketing fundamentals. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge Week 2!

Please give me feedback on my email

Creatchy
Rookie
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @Creatchy! Thanks for coming over to the Template Feedback board! Glad to have you here.

The promotion of music and the arts is special to me. I love receiving emails that let me know about shows that are happening in my area. Your email lets your contacts know what entertainment is being offered this weekend and lets readers know that the experience is limited, whether it's the number of tickets left or that there's only one show they can attend during a short time period. There are also callouts to have your contacts follow you on social media and how to find your music if they aren't able to attend your shows.

When reviewing email design, I immediately look at branding. Your website has a fun color scheme with dark grey, blue, and pink. I'd think about carrying this design over into your emails to create a consistent experience. We've introduced something called BrandKit that quickly pulls your website branding (logos, colors, and photos) and creates a theme for you to use in your emails. Bright yellow text tends to not read well on most background colors. I'd also not recommend using a lot of caps lock and create a better balance between upper and lower case lettering. A really cool feature we've brought in is adjusting the width of your emails. Smaller-width emails appear longer and require more scrolling. This can be adjusted by clicking the pencil in the very top left corner of your email. If you don't see this option, contact our Support team so they can review your template.

Overall, your email is exciting to read. I'm getting a lot of energy from it. I'm excited to see what you'll be sending out next!

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
OCT 24
Engage and Convert: The Email and Social Media Power Play
2PM - 3PM EST