Home care agency

RoslynK7
Rookie

HI,

I just opened my home care agency last week.  how do i market to that population who is not quite computer savy?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Chris-S
Administrator

Hey @RoslynK7  that’s a great question!

When marketing to folks who aren't super tech-savvy, it’s best to keep it simple and direct. Here are some ways you can use Constant Contact to reach them:

1. Design & Print: use Constant Contact to make and print things like flyers, brochures, or newsletters to hand out in your community. These should show off your home care services, how to contact you, and any deals or events coming up.

2. Get Involved in the Community: with Constant Contact, you can plan and promote local events like health fairs, workshops, or talks about home care. Personally invite people who could use your services.

3. Use Local Media: use Constant Contact to write up press releases and announcements and send them to local newspapers, radio stations, and community boards. This will help more people know about your home care agency.

Hope this offers some helpful suggestions.

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

RoslynK7
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Chris,

These are great suggestions!

thanks 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @RoslynK7! I have some other ideas as well.

To market your agency, you'll want to consider where your target audience is. Since you note that your audience may not be tech-savvy, physical advertisement should be one part of your marketing strategy. Where will your clients be? This can be community centers like adult day care centers, VA hospitals, and physical therapist clinics. You can use physical advertisements such as flyers and brochures and ask these centers to include them on a board or discuss your business with their clients.

Thinking about my experience with relatives who needed a certain level of care, a relative or child will be looking for these services as well. They may be more tech-savvy and will search online for different agencies to work with. If you have a website, start promoting it through Google My Business. If you don't have one just yet, you can create a custom landing page to promote what you offer with the call to action being to contact you to discuss what you can offer.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST