Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Re: Template Feedback - Welcome and Getting Started

HeatherD74
Campaign Contributor

I am also not seeing how to create a new thread. But i would love feedback on my email newsletter. https://conta.cc/4bsHsBa Thank you, Heather D

1 REPLY 1
Stephanie_F
Employee

Hi Heather,

Thanks for submitting your email. This a great-looking email. 

When clicking the Tupperware logo at the top right, it takes me to a page to select a rep. If possible, I would suggest driving them to the site that has your information already selected. That will save your audience a set. 

For your headshot, I would suggest making it clickable to the same page as the visit your site link, or if you have an "about me" page on the website. That way, people can learn more about you. I would also suggest adding your name under the text that says "your consultant". That way, people can get to know you, and it makes everything feel more personal. Even just your first name would create a connection with y our audience. 

For each product image, it is a best practice to drive to the exact page of that product. That way, they can click on the image as well. 

At the bottom of the email, there is another logo and on the right, it says, "get in touch." With the logo, it is appearing further down than the other side of the block. Moving it up will create a better balance. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST