Template Feedback for Sewing Machine

KarynH1401
Rookie

I would appreciate feedback on our monthly newsletter. Our newsletter highlights classes and machine and accessories sales. I'm interested in how attractive it looks and if I'm missing any link opportunities. Thank you!

https://conta.cc/3xIwTuz

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator

@KarynH1401 thanks for sharing!

I found the subject and tone clear with an engaging subject line: "We Have A Class for You."

The body content of the email is friendly and inviting, perfect for sewing class enthusiasts

Suggestions:

Make sure the font size and style are the same throughout.

I'd try and highlight your specials by using different formatting to make the machine deals and repair shop info stand out. Other than that, I enjoyed the flow of information in your email. 

Hope this helps!

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Joe_V
Employee

Good Morning @KarynH1401

What I like:

• Great content for your audience! I love how your events are exactly what is needed: What, when, what time and how much. Simple and effective.
  • Your use of Title and body text makes it easy to read at a quick glance. You're audience must love you!
  • Your contact information at the bottom is perfect!
  • I love the spacing on all your elements - you have a great eye for this!

Suggestions:

• Try to stay consistent on your colors for titles (I know its tempting to use various colors, but consistency is quite effective and will give you a great established and clean look. Your logo design has two bold and elegant colors, you may want to try minimizing your color palette - makes it easier on you; makes it easy to read.)
  • Add a "Refer a Friend" CTA (Call to Action) as part of your footer for list growth and extend your reach.

Wishing you a ton of success!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST