Template Review and Feedback, Please

ChristineB969
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi, great webinar today. I don't see how to create a "new post" as instructed, but I would love some general overall feedback on the appeal, likely effectiveness, suggestions for improvement, etc. of this newsletter: https://conta.cc/3yt6vFE Thanks so much! Tea M.

7 REPLIES 7
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ChristineB969,

You're doing great and posted the right way! Thanks for sharing your email.

First off, I love the image at the top of the email. Given how fraught relationship dynamics could be, it presents an at-ease and cozy impression. What I might suggest is making  your logo more apparent and making it clickable to your website. I see that it's linked down at the bottom, but you always want to assume that not everyone will scroll that far.

I think the white text on light orange background is hard to read, even though it's consistent with your branding (which is good!). I might suggest you could put a header in above the text that is white on orange so the branding is still there, but the meat of the message is easily readable. The email is also long. Is it possible to break it up into different email campaigns with their own specific purpose? If you have access to the heat map feature, I recommend seeing where people are clicking on your email. And if not all of the content is relevant to all of the contacts, you could use segmentation to to help sort them so they receive the email campaigns most applicable to them. You could also try using dynamic content blocks, if you would rather send one campaign, so that recipients only see the sections relevant to them.

Overall, I do love the white/orange branding. I think it works well! If I think of anything else, I'll jump back in!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

ChristineB969
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you for your feedback, Nick! Noted! :smileyface:

Have a great day!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

I hope it helps! Please come back and share any changes you make. Have a great day, as well!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

ChristineB969
Campaign Collaborator

Thanks! I don't see how to create a "new post" as instructed, but I would love some general overall feedback on the appeal, likely effectiveness, suggestions for improvement, etc. of this newsletter: https://conta.cc/3yt6vFE Thanks so much! Tea M.

HamptonO
Campaign Expert

Very nice email, a lot of good information to click! The colors used were attractive! The only thing is the yellow back ground with the white lettering was a little hard to read (probably an age thing for me 👵😃

ChristineB969
Campaign Collaborator

Thank you so much for your time, attention and feedback! I really appreciate it. Have a great day/night!

Tea M. for Dr. Christine Bacon

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

I'm just noting that I saw there were two separate threads so I merged them together so feedback is all in one place!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST