Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Yoga Retreats to Croatia, Sardinia & Senegal Campaign Feedback Request

RuahB2
Campaign Contributor

Greetings,

I would love to hear any feedback on my latest email HERE.

I generally send a similar format where I spend the first part of the email sharing my latest retreats and/or workshops and then I share a personal message with practical guidance or tips related to the theme of what I am teaching in my real-life classes. 

I used to include a lot more information and my emails were much longer. I'm working on making them shorter and more focused but think I can do much better. Editing things out is my Achilles heel!

I would love to hear any advice or feedback from others or the CC team.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Warm regards,

Ruah

www.ruahyoga.com

@ruahyoga

1 REPLY 1
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hey @RuahB2 

Hey, the email draft is looking great! You’ve got a really friendly tone going on and a nice zen vibe but could use a pinch of spice for flair! Here are some tweaks:

1. Content Flow: The flow between the breathing exercises and the retreat amenities could be improved. A more obvious transition could be made to emphasize the significance of finding balance through the breathwork and how the retreats can enhance this pursuit. Or something more witty, "Breathe in, breathe out… now imagine doing that in a hammock overlooking the mountains. Yup, we've got that covered."

2. Call to Action (CTA): Make sure to really emphasize the retreat section. You talk about an early bird deal, but if you make it clear that spots are limited and exclusive, it'll make the call to action even more convincing.

3. Visual Appeal: Breaking up text-heavy sections with more imagery or subheadings could enhance readability and visual engagement. Specifically in the "Dear Friends.” 

Keep the chill tone, but sprinkle in some light-hearted charm!

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST