Alternate use of autoresponders

SOLVED
Go to solution
Participant

Alternate use of autoresponders

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a plug-in or something available to enable the use of autoresponders in a dfferent way besides by date.  I am looking to automate the follow up process when an existing contact opens an email or clicks on a link within an email.  I would like their action (opening and/or clicking on link) to trigger an autoresponder follow up email. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.  ~Joell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hi Joell,

I love the use case!  Thanks for posting.  I am the product manager working on our Autoresponder functionality.  We are actively investigating ways to improve engagement with contacts based on their actions.  If you're interested in discussing the topic further, I would love to hear your thoughts.  Please feel free to private message me.

Thanks!

-Paul Spitzer

Product Manager

Paul Spitzer
Product Manager

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hi Joell,

I love the use case!  Thanks for posting.  I am the product manager working on our Autoresponder functionality.  We are actively investigating ways to improve engagement with contacts based on their actions.  If you're interested in discussing the topic further, I would love to hear your thoughts.  Please feel free to private message me.

Thanks!

-Paul Spitzer

Product Manager

Paul Spitzer
Product Manager

View solution in original post

I would like to be able to use this feature but all i get is an "OPPS Message.  When will The Autorsponder feature be working?

The new AutoResponder feature has been working and in production for a few weeks now.  If you're recieving an "Oops" message, I would highly recommend calling our support staff.  This would be unexpected and something they should be able to assist you with.  However, this is not something we can help with in the API support forums as this involves our UI products, not the API.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page