Continual login issues

SOLVED
Go to solution
AssureClinic
Rookie
0 Votes

I keep getting a message that my email address is not recognized, but it is listed in the Manager Users list. This is very, very frustrating! Especially since I am the account owner.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If you're needing to reset your password every single time you login, then it sounds like your browser's autofill isn't actually providing you with the correct password. Either that, or there's an incompatible browser extension or some other element of your browser / network that's causing issues with our login system.

If your staff all use the exact same username and password to login to the account, I'd strongly recommend adding them as individual users. For more info on all of this, please see our MFA FAQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AssureClinic ,

If your email address isn't compatible as the login username with the password you're using, then you'll be receiving that error. Make sure you're logging into the account with correct username and password combo, otherwise I'd advise going through the forgotten username/password process to help get yourself logged in.

William A
AssureClinic
Rookie
0 Votes

Thanks, William D. My problem is that I have to change my password every single time I try to login. Just now I had to change it AGAIN. My staff who also use the account are unable to login. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If you're needing to reset your password every single time you login, then it sounds like your browser's autofill isn't actually providing you with the correct password. Either that, or there's an incompatible browser extension or some other element of your browser / network that's causing issues with our login system.

If your staff all use the exact same username and password to login to the account, I'd strongly recommend adding them as individual users. For more info on all of this, please see our MFA FAQ.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST