Copy Link of Signup form

SOLVED
Go to solution
AjeetV
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

i am not able to get the link of sign up forms, please let me know how to do that.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AjeetV ,

Are you referring to a coded form like a pop-up or inline form? Or are you referring to a landing page sign up form?

For information on installing a coded form into your website, I'd recommend following along with this article, which includes instructions for several different web hosts (including notes on ones the coding isn't compatible with).

For information on sharing / copying a landing page sign up form's permanent URL, I'd recommend following along with this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AjeetV ,

Are you referring to a coded form like a pop-up or inline form? Or are you referring to a landing page sign up form?

For information on installing a coded form into your website, I'd recommend following along with this article, which includes instructions for several different web hosts (including notes on ones the coding isn't compatible with).

For information on sharing / copying a landing page sign up form's permanent URL, I'd recommend following along with this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST