Creating a reusable template

SOLVED
Go to solution
PatS1
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I am trying to create a news letter that i can reuse each time i have a message to send out.  i chose "Campaign" and created one that i was able to send out to my membership group and i want to keep that same heading and reuse it everytime i need to send out a message, like a reminder note for some information they need to know about.

did i chose the correct option to do that by chosing "Campaign"?   This is my first attempt at using Constant contact. 

thanks,

Pat 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PatS1 ,

Yes, you did this the correct way. I'd recommend following along with this article for making sure your reusable template is quickly accessible / identifiable for copying as you continue forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PatS1 ,

Yes, you did this the correct way. I'd recommend following along with this article for making sure your reusable template is quickly accessible / identifiable for copying as you continue forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST