Data security

SOLVED
Go to solution
brucek808
Rookie
0 Votes

i just received several copies of a phishing scam from my customers.  This is one of the few places I have customer email addressed stored. I am concerned about data security at constant contact.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @brucek808 ,

There's no other recent emails, including in your deleted folder, other than the one you sent to your contacts regarding the phishing they'd received. There's also nothing else showing on your account for suspicious activity or other noteworthy elements. As you already have MFA established, you're the only one that'd have access to your account's credentials.

I'd advise running a virus scan on your (and your organization's) devices to check for anything suspicious. Or reach out to your organization's IT for further assistance.

If you're particularly concerned about your account's security, I'd advise contacting our Review teams to request a temporary lockdown of your account while your organization addresses your concerns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @brucek808 ,

There's no other recent emails, including in your deleted folder, other than the one you sent to your contacts regarding the phishing they'd received. There's also nothing else showing on your account for suspicious activity or other noteworthy elements. As you already have MFA established, you're the only one that'd have access to your account's credentials.

I'd advise running a virus scan on your (and your organization's) devices to check for anything suspicious. Or reach out to your organization's IT for further assistance.

If you're particularly concerned about your account's security, I'd advise contacting our Review teams to request a temporary lockdown of your account while your organization addresses your concerns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST