Error occurred attempting to send a test to myself

SOLVED
Go to solution
HaidanW
Rookie
0 Votes

It's not letting me send a test message to test. I'm getting this error message in a red box... "An error occurred attempting to send. Please try sending again." Can someone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @HaidanW,

The account attached to this profile says that it is a trial that has ended and needs to be upgraded. You can also see this by going to your name in the top right hand corner and selecting My Account. Today our phone support is not open, but I do recommend giving us a call tomorrow so we can do some additional research on this. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @HaidanW,

It appears that your trial account has ended, so you will need to upgrade to a paid plan in order to continue using the account. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
HaidanW
Rookie
0 Votes

I've been paying for my account for a while. Is there anyone I can talk to ?

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @HaidanW,

The account attached to this profile says that it is a trial that has ended and needs to be upgraded. You can also see this by going to your name in the top right hand corner and selecting My Account. Today our phone support is not open, but I do recommend giving us a call tomorrow so we can do some additional research on this. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST