Exporting report in local time

RGP_Sydney
Campaign Contributor

Hi

When I export to excel the "Open At" column is in USA EST time. The the local time is only shown on screen but when it's downloaded, the incorrect time is shown. 

RGP_Sydney_0-1675653760545.pngRGP_Sydney_1-1675653801126.png

How do I ensure that the downloaded document shows the local time?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RGP_Sydney ,

I've tracked the issue to your account, and submitted it to the devs with my troubleshooting notes. If and when they have an update, they'll notify you directly.

At this time, the only workaround would be to either make note in the exported report that it's set to Eastern Time, or to reference the report as it is in the website.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
RGP_Sydney
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi William,

Thank you, is this something what is an issue with my account or it's the way the reports are exported?

Do you mean the 'website"? Your sentence cut off after "the".

"At this time, the only workaround would be to either make note in the exported report that it's set to Eastern Time, or to reference the report as it is in the "

Regards,

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Apologies, not sure how that got cutoff, but yes, you can reference what's in the UI of the website.

William A
RGP_Sydney
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Thanks William. 

Also, please confirm if it's my account issue or is it something that everyone else is experiencing?

William_A
Administrator

It appears to be a more sitewide issue at the moment.

William A
SimplyFun
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the exact same issue.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST