Facebook Join My List App Not Working

Highlighted

Facebook Join My List App Not Working

When I click on the Facebook Join My List App, I get to the landing page on Facebook that lets me click the blue Add App button. But I always get the error message "sorry, this content isn't available right now" (see attached image). I tried incognito, different browsers, a different computer and my phone and none of these options work. 

AngieH264_0-1595968671109.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Facebook Join My List App Not Working

Hello @AngieH264 ,

We're sorry to hear you've run into some trouble with the Facebook JMML integration. It appears a recent update in Facebook's API has caused some issues with various business integrations, one of which is our JMML app. I've gone ahead and submitted your case to the engineers with the applicable service request attached. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the workaround they recommend is using your Facebook business page's Add Button tool, and hyperlinking a landing page sign up form created through us. For instructions on setting up a Landing Page, check out our article on the subject.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured