Form dropdown to different lists

SOLVED
Go to solution
Organicell
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I'm trying to build a contact form for my company, and I'm trying to segment people based on the reason they are trying to contact us. For example, if you choose on the dropdown you are a doctor, I want you added to my provider list. If you say you are a patient, I want you to go to my patient list. If you're a supplier, you go to the supplier list. Any way I can do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Organicell ,

At this time, dropdown menu options aren't available for sign up forms available through us. The coded sign up forms and legacy landing page allow for multiple list selections, so these would be the best workarounds for having the signee select the list they should be a part of. Make sure the list is appropriately named to make it clear what they're signing up for.

Legacy Landing Page editing:

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Organicell ,

At this time, dropdown menu options aren't available for sign up forms available through us. The coded sign up forms and legacy landing page allow for multiple list selections, so these would be the best workarounds for having the signee select the list they should be a part of. Make sure the list is appropriately named to make it clear what they're signing up for.

Legacy Landing Page editing:

ELSUF 1.PNG

ELSUF 2.PNG

ELSUF 3.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST