How do I isolate zip codes when sending mass emails?

SOLVED
Go to solution
DonM493
Rookie
0 Votes

We are new at using Constant Contact to help market our company and I am having some trouble learning to use certain resources.

For one, is there a way for me to isolate from our 1,000 subscribers a certain zip code or city when sending out emails?  As in sending update emails out to everyone in Miamisburg all at once rather than all of our subscribers from five different cities. 

Secondly, what would the best ways for me to learn more about this site and service be? Tutorials, website, videos, etc.? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DonM493 ,

You can potentially segment those contacts based on their zip codes, and then send emails to those segments.

Or you can do a search based on that criteria, mass-select them, then add those contacts to lists you create based on zip codes. Then send the applicable emails to the corresponding lists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DonM493 ,

You can potentially segment those contacts based on their zip codes, and then send emails to those segments.

Or you can do a search based on that criteria, mass-select them, then add those contacts to lists you create based on zip codes. Then send the applicable emails to the corresponding lists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST