How to send additional emails added to an automated series

SOLVED
Go to solution
LillieG49
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,
I duplicated and edited the last email in my Welcome automated series because I want to continue it. Since I didn't complete until after the scheduled 5 - 6 pm Sunday delivery, I changed the time to 9pm last night. However, the email was not sent. How do I send emails I am adding to an automated series? I will be doing this quite a bit until I figure out how to extend the series passed 31 days.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kara_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Once your email automation has been activated there is not a way to add/remove emails from the series, or change the schedule. You can make a copy, add/ remove emails and make any other changes and then activate the new series. Don't forget to deactivate the old series! If you would like existing subscribers to get the new email you can also send it to a list as a one time send. 

We are tracking the request to add emails to an active series. I have tracked this on your behalf and we will send an email letting you know once this has been updated. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kara_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Once your email automation has been activated there is not a way to add/remove emails from the series, or change the schedule. You can make a copy, add/ remove emails and make any other changes and then activate the new series. Don't forget to deactivate the old series! If you would like existing subscribers to get the new email you can also send it to a list as a one time send. 

We are tracking the request to add emails to an active series. I have tracked this on your behalf and we will send an email letting you know once this has been updated. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST