Instructions for adding inline and universal codes (for inline forms) to Domain.com website

SOLVED
Go to solution
BarbaraL263
Rookie
0 Votes

Does anyone happen to have instructions for adding inline and universal codes to a website that's through the Domain.com web builder? Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BarbaraL263 ,

While we can certainly assist with providing the universal and inline code, there's nothing I'm finding in our system for plugging such code into Domain.com, or if they disallow outside scripting (similar to Wordpress and GoDaddy). I did find this article in Domain's Knowledge Base, detailing how to setup form emails using coding and their own internal tool. You may wish to reach out to Domain's support directly to see if they have any additional insight they can offer on getting such forms setup, or if you'll need to look into ways to connect their API with ours.

If you end up needing to construct your own forms to connect with our API, you may want to reach out to our Developer Community board, or connect to the Developer / Web Services team through their main site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BarbaraL263 ,

While we can certainly assist with providing the universal and inline code, there's nothing I'm finding in our system for plugging such code into Domain.com, or if they disallow outside scripting (similar to Wordpress and GoDaddy). I did find this article in Domain's Knowledge Base, detailing how to setup form emails using coding and their own internal tool. You may wish to reach out to Domain's support directly to see if they have any additional insight they can offer on getting such forms setup, or if you'll need to look into ways to connect their API with ours.

If you end up needing to construct your own forms to connect with our API, you may want to reach out to our Developer Community board, or connect to the Developer / Web Services team through their main site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST