Is there a way to customize a contact form? Button size, fonts, etc?

SOLVED
Go to solution
JamesT7700
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you customize anymore? I have not purchased yet and am wondering if this is a paid feature? 

I want to edit the fonts, button size, putting the word "email" in the email box instead of above, and more. Is this possible or any other options out there like this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

I see you were creating an inline form. While there isn't a font editing area in the inline form creation area, the form can inherit styles from your website. This would need to be edited on your stylesheet which we cannot assist with. At this time, buttons and further customization such as moving the "email" text are not possible.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

I see you were creating an inline form. While there isn't a font editing area in the inline form creation area, the form can inherit styles from your website. This would need to be edited on your stylesheet which we cannot assist with. At this time, buttons and further customization such as moving the "email" text are not possible.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST