Number of Contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
SusiE94
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm an educational consultant with a huge contact list from each state. Depending on the number of schools in each state, it's from 30,000-100,000 contacts per state.

I'm currently using Eventbrite to send out notifications to subscribers about upcoming events I am hosting in their areas. They don't care how many contacts I have as long as they are subscribers to my website.

My question is, can my contacts change each month since I don't send out emails to every state each month. I never have more than 100,000 contacts I send to per month, but those contacts do change each month. 

If so, how does that work? How am I charged?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SusiE94,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You are charged based on the maximum number of contacts you upload into your account at a time. Take a closer look here at how our billing works. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SusiE94,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You are charged based on the maximum number of contacts you upload into your account at a time. Take a closer look here at how our billing works. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST