Overview: Sending an automated email series

SOLVED
Go to solution
user40695
Rookie
0 Votes

At the end of my email series, I want the contacts to move into another email list. Is there a way of automating this? Or do I have to go into each contact and manually transfer them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @user40695 ,

At this time, contacts would need to be manually added to a different list once they've completed an auto series. I've marked your account as interested in the development of a more automated way of this being handled, and submitted the case to the devs. If and when there's an update to this feature request, they'll notify you directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @user40695 ,

At this time, contacts would need to be manually added to a different list once they've completed an auto series. I've marked your account as interested in the development of a more automated way of this being handled, and submitted the case to the devs. If and when there's an update to this feature request, they'll notify you directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST