Overview: Sending an automated email series

SOLVED
Go to solution
CharanjeetK3
Rookie
0 Votes

1) How can I start sending the series to the new contacts that I add? 2) How can I resend to those contacts who did not open the first email of the series?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CharanjeetK3 ,

If you setup the advanced automation series for new list joins, manually adding the contacts will trigger the email to send.

If you remove contacts that were already in the list, then re-add them to the list, it should trigger the sequence for those contacts again. Otherwise you'd need to make a copy of the first step and send it to those contacts that initially missed it. 

Please read through our main article on creating automated series to for instructions and visual guidance regarding advanced automated series. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CharanjeetK3 ,

If you setup the advanced automation series for new list joins, manually adding the contacts will trigger the email to send.

If you remove contacts that were already in the list, then re-add them to the list, it should trigger the sequence for those contacts again. Otherwise you'd need to make a copy of the first step and send it to those contacts that initially missed it. 

Please read through our main article on creating automated series to for instructions and visual guidance regarding advanced automated series. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST