RSVP Button not showing

SOLVED
Go to solution
cspcdc
Rookie
0 Votes

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 11.03.00 AM.png

Hello, my RSVP Block isn't showing the "Yes" or "No" buttons. I can go in and edit them, when I save they just aren't there. I have also tried sending a test email to see if it is visible, but it isn't. I have also tried deleting and re-adding the RSVP button, but the same thing happens. Please advise! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @cspcdc ,

I made a copy of your email (CSCTEST_) to check my suspicions, and confirmed that the issue is your email's current design color defaults. Under the Design tab of the lefthand menu, you'll see a space for Buttons' default colorings. They're currently both set to white. You'll want to go ahead and change the default to some other color, or change the button text color, or both. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @cspcdc ,

I made a copy of your email (CSCTEST_) to check my suspicions, and confirmed that the issue is your email's current design color defaults. Under the Design tab of the lefthand menu, you'll see a space for Buttons' default colorings. They're currently both set to white. You'll want to go ahead and change the default to some other color, or change the button text color, or both. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST