Recent changes have disabled some useful features

SylvieH0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Some features I found useful in Constant Contact have gone away and I wonder if you would consider adding them back in.

1. I categorize my saved images into folders base on use. Now, when I open up a folder, the not all images appear, even though the folder says it contains a number of images.

2. I used to be able to drop and image box into a text box. This was useful because it autosized one box relative to the other. I can not longer do this.

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SylvieH0 ,

Can you elaborate at all on the first point? Is the issue that the sidebar for images doesn't show all images, regardless of how far down you scroll? Or is it wholly missing images you recently added to that folder / uploaded? Are you able to see and insert these images when clicking the Replace button on an image placeholder block?

For your second point, are you trying to setup text wrapping? Or are you just trying to drop the image as a separate block in the same row?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
SylvieH0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Here's s shot of the image folders list. As you can see, the 'store logos' folder claims to have 9 images, which is correct.

SylvieH0_2-1654629568758.png

Here's the shot of the contents of that folder showing only 1 image.

SylvieH0_3-1654629568321.png

SylvieH0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Here's s shot of the image folders list. As you can see, the 'store logos' folder claims to have 9 images, which is correct.

SylvieH0_0-1654629193555.png

Here's the shot of the contents of that folder showing only 1 image.

SylvieH0_1-1654629268700.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

And is this issue occurring on other browsers, or in incognito / private browsing? Does clearing your cache show more of the images? Are you able to see and insert the images via the Replace button for a blank image placeholder block?

William A
SylvieH0
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

On the second issue, in past versions you could drag a text box into the email, and then drag an image box INTO the text box. The advantage of this was that you could resize the image and the text would adjust around the image. If you just put an image to the right of a text box, the size of the image is limited to what will fit in the area next to the text box.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

What you're describing is called text wrapping, and it can still be done in the newer email editor.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST