Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

list.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AjeetV ,

The default button at the top is currently linked to the legacy landing page sign up form associated with your account. There is an active feature request for this that our devs are working on, so I've assigned your case to their queue. If and when they have an update regarding this default button, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, to update this legacy form, you'll want to go to the Sign-up Forms in the navigation bar. Then go to Legacy Landing Pages, and click on the one titled Sign-Up Form. There you can select which of your lists is available for signees to sign up for, or just select a single list so all webpage signees to go to automatically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AjeetV ,

The default button at the top is currently linked to the legacy landing page sign up form associated with your account. There is an active feature request for this that our devs are working on, so I've assigned your case to their queue. If and when they have an update regarding this default button, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, to update this legacy form, you'll want to go to the Sign-up Forms in the navigation bar. Then go to Legacy Landing Pages, and click on the one titled Sign-Up Form. There you can select which of your lists is available for signees to sign up for, or just select a single list so all webpage signees to go to automatically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST