Webhook

SOLVED
Go to solution
LoriLynBlankenship
Rookie
0 Votes

Customer Service,

I am trying to use webhooks to connect my Teachable account to my Constant Contact account. Could you please tell me how to do this?

Thank you,

Lori

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LoriLynBlankenship ,

The setup of webhooks would likely need to involve the Constant Contact API, which could get into quite advanced territory. If you're developing an API or working with a developer you can view our API documentation here.

If you're just looking for the easiest way to connect your Teachable account to Constant Contact, I would recommend using our integration with Zapier. Through the Zapier integration you can connect to your Teachable account and perform sync actions between the two. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kyle_R
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LoriLynBlankenship ,

The setup of webhooks would likely need to involve the Constant Contact API, which could get into quite advanced territory. If you're developing an API or working with a developer you can view our API documentation here.

If you're just looking for the easiest way to connect your Teachable account to Constant Contact, I would recommend using our integration with Zapier. Through the Zapier integration you can connect to your Teachable account and perform sync actions between the two. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST