"Create shoppable landing page" not displaying

LizG5
Rookie
0 Votes

For two days now, when I click "create shoppable landing page," nothing displays. I've tried different browsers, clearing my cache, calling Help. I am dead in the water on a project. Has anyone encountered--and resolved--this glitch?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @LizG5 ,

Per the call case you had earlier today and the troubleshooting performed, if your account is still affected then there's not much else in terms of a workaround at this time. The issue has already been tracked to your account, and when the engineers have an update you'll be notified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
LizG5
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you for this update, William. It is now 3 full days without this service I pay for. Except for your reply here, I have not heard from any Constant Contact person about a workable solution. In the meantime, a money-making offer timed with the New Year is rotting on my shelf. What else can be done to give me some sense this problem is being worked?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

We do not have an ETA on any updates regarding this particular issue for your account, nor any insight on devs' progress for this particular issue among other service requests. If and when they have an update, you'll be notified directly. 

As none of the provided or attempted workarounds worked for you per the call, there's nothing further you can do at this time regarding the SLP tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST