How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

MAKE THIS USER FRIENDLY

0 Votes

PLEASE MAKE USER FRIENDLY. SO SICK OF HAVING TO CALL TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE TEXT IN A TEXT BOX. OR HAVING TO CREATE A NEW BOX TO DROP A PICTURE IN, RATHER THAN BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD A PICTURE IN AN EXISTING TEMPLATE. WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE TEMPLATE IF I HAVE TO RECREATE THE TEMPLATE IN ORDER TO EDIT IT. PLEASE EMAIL ME MY COLLEGE CREDITS FOR THE TIME IVE PUT IN LEARNING TO BE A COMPUTER ENGINEER. THANK YOU

2 Comments
Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @ChaineWilmingtonNC,

I am sorry to hear you are having some trouble with using the email editor. I will need more information to understand the situation, though. When it comes to creating an email, you should be able to drag an image right into the existing template, or pull in one of the layout blocks and then drop the image in from your library. Can you elaborate more on not being able to change text in a text box (I assume you mean things like font size, color, bold/italics, etc)? The text editor should appear at the top of the template window when you've clicked into a text box. If that's not the case, I would love to look into it further for you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More