Deleting images from library

Hi folks, I love, love, LOVE Constant Contact!!! It is so much easier, flexible and more robust than your competitors. One small enhancement request: when deleting images from the library, could you put the delete icon (trashcan) at the bottom of the page as well as the top? When I mark certain images to delete, I have to scroll all the way to the top to click delete. Minor, yet still annoying. Thanks! Sharie Lieberg, Unity of Ventura (thankyougod login)
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @CathyJeanN thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can also weigh in on having the ability for a delete icon at the bottom of the page.

PeggyP530
Participant
It appears that when you are selecting (checking the box) of photos/items to delete from 'Library' that to delete them you must return to the top of the page to click on delete icon. It would be helpful to have a delete icon at the bottom of a page as well so that you don't have to keep going all the way to the top again and start over selecting pictures.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More