Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Bounced Emails delete from Contact listing

FrankC40
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi All, I am reaching regarding the process of 1. going to reporting 2. email campaigns 3. bounced list then delete. However, when I go to the contacts and go back into the group and search on of the contacts that was supposed to be deleted it is still showing. How can I delete it from the same group that Ill be sending another massive email to? So that I dont get the same bounce reporting again. 

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @FrankC40 ,

When you delete bounced contacts from your account, are you immediately checking the contact list(s) they were on? Are you running any integrations that would be potentially re-adding those contacts after a sync? Are you deleting and unsubscribing the contacts, or just deleting them? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST