Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Can't delete or unschedule

user97108
Rookie
0 Votes

Neither is an option. I have 6 emails scheduled, client changed header, now need to update those. It does not appear to have an UNSCHEDULE nor a DELETE anymore. Please help! URGENT

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user97108 ,

I checked the account, and the ability to unschedule emails is available on both:

The individual emails' details / reporting pages:

unschedule on details page.png

And on the campaigns page:

unschedule on campaigns page.png

Keep in mind you need to be at least an Account Manager or the owner in order to manage campaigns' scheduling. If you're a Campaign Creator, you'd need to reach out to the account's owner or a manager to handle the unscheduling. For step-by-step and visual guidance on unshceduling campaigns, I'd advise following along with this article.

If you're unable to unschedule the campaigns on your own, then I'd advise calling general support so they can confirm security permissions live and unshcedule from our side. We can't manage campaigns designs or scheduling via Community requests, as a standard security protocol. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST