Can't unschedule---HELP!

cap4pets
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, We're trying to unschedule an email and the dashboard won't allow us to. We get a red bar that says we can't. Might this have anything to do with the machine we're using or being inside the twelve hour window of publishing? Meaning, it's 9:12p on 10/23 and the email is scheduled for 7a on 10/24. Seems like that shouldn't matter but it's the only guess we have at the moment.

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @cap4pets ,

Without seeing the actual error message, I can't really offer specific insight. If the email was going to your full list, and was already in the process of sending (aka Active status and sending in stages) then it wouldn't have been available to cancel without explicitly calling in to address. Based on your description however, it sounds like that shouldn't have been the situation.

If the issue occurs again, I'd advise calling general support when they're open. If it's another early morning sendout, then I'd advise pinging Chat support (open overnight), or calling phone support right away when they open. That way we can observe the error and behavior live, and work to address it. For phone and chat support's hours, please see our main contact support page, also available via the Help tab of your account. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST