Change disclaimer

SOLVED
Go to solution
Skagit_Co_WSU_Extension_Master_Gardeners
Rookie
0 Votes

How do I add my org name to the disclamer at the bottom of a form? "By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to rece...." My info is filled in under my account settings, but the info is missing in automatically generated blurb above. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Skagit_Co_WSU_Extension_Master_Gardeners ,

Portions of the sign up form footer are also pulled from what you have entered on Footer Settings within your My Account page. For example, your fine text currently has:

"Thanks for signing up. You can unsubscribe at any time!"

as its set verbiage, meaning your sign up form footers will say:

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive Thanks for signing up. You can unsubscribe at any time! from: "

To make this wording a bit more compatible with the purpose of your mailings, I'd advise editing your Footer Settings in your My Account page.

As far as your organization's name, that's also pulled from the account's settings, under the Organization Details section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Skagit_Co_WSU_Extension_Master_Gardeners ,

Portions of the sign up form footer are also pulled from what you have entered on Footer Settings within your My Account page. For example, your fine text currently has:

"Thanks for signing up. You can unsubscribe at any time!"

as its set verbiage, meaning your sign up form footers will say:

"By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive Thanks for signing up. You can unsubscribe at any time! from: "

To make this wording a bit more compatible with the purpose of your mailings, I'd advise editing your Footer Settings in your My Account page.

As far as your organization's name, that's also pulled from the account's settings, under the Organization Details section.

William A

Hello William,

Not sure what you mean by "fine text."  Yes, I am aware of the footer settings, and I just entered the text today ("Thanks for signing up. You can unsubscribe at any time!") trying to figure out the solution to my problem.  The footer is now currently turned off in my settings.  Editing that area did not solve my problem.

I am still looking for an answer to my problem with what appears to be a totally automated disclaimer if you have any insight on that.  As mentioned in my post, my organization name is correct in my settings.  Constant Contact does not seem to be pulling anything from from there.  I would include screen shots here if I could.

Thanks

0 Votes

If you look at your footer settings, the "fine text" is the section you'd edited to have "Thanks for signing up. You can unsubscribe at any time!"

What form are you referring to in your account? Are you unable to upload a screencap using the camera icon in the Community reply text area?

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST