Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Compliment

SOLVED
Go to solution
EdK1020
Rookie

I couldn't find another place to write this since you don't offer an email option. I want to thank , from your tech support, so much for helping me this morning execute my self-authentication DNS with my provider. I am 79 years old and not great with technical issues.  patiently walked me through all the steps I needed to take in order to satisfy your requirements.  She was very professional and knowledgeable.  Thank you so much for the great customer service you provide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @EdK1020 ,

We're happy to hear the agent was able to assist you with your self-authentication setup. We've passed along your feedback to their team lead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @EdK1020 ,

We're happy to hear the agent was able to assist you with your self-authentication setup. We've passed along your feedback to their team lead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST